Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour – 8 Days
Sahara desert tour fes to marrakech
Discover the best things to see and do In Morocco’s imperial Cities With Best Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour In Fes Tours 8 Days, on a Private 8 days morocco desert tours Fes to Marrakech with the imperial city; which will allow you to experience Morocco desert camel trekking and Merzouga luxury desert camp, visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah and Morocco imperial cities of Marrakech and Fes, in these Sahara desert tour fes to Marrakech – 8 days will take you through Fez to The Desert Of Merzouga and its Golden Dunes then to the Atlas Mountains, Ait Benhaddou Kasbah World heritage and Dades Valley and Todgha Gorge.
Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour
Sahara desert tour fes to marrakech 8 Days / 7night is best for those who wanted to explore the desert of Morocco with leisure; this is one of the most popular tourist circuits in Morocco.
Morocco desert tours Fes to Marrakech
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Fes tours 8 days and Sahara desert tour fes to marrakech operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we has a range of other Fes Desert tours designed to enhance your trip to Luxury Morocco Tour, packages, and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Fes DEPART
This 8 day sahara desert tour fes to marrakech takes you via the Morocco Sahara Desert, the Middle and High Atlas Mountains, historic Kasbah like Ait Ben haddou, Ziz oasis and gorges. With a camel trekking experience and overnight in berber luxury camp. Benefit from a cultural and guided tour in both Fes and Marrakech city to discover the superb imperial cities of Morocco and one of the oldest maze-like towns. Morocco desert tours fes to Marrakech
Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour Highlights
- Enjoy Marrakech, Ouarzazat and Erg Chebbi Desert in Morocco desert tours fes to Marrakech.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past and culture of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Marrakech Sightseeing – (Bahia Palace, Saadien tombs and the famous Djamaa el Fna ).
- Ouarzazate Sightseeing – Ait Benhaddou and Ounila Valley.
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery
- Take A imlil Excursion