Guided Tour In Fes
Fes Medina Guided Tour
With Fes Medina Guided Tour We Will Discover the main attractions of the oldest imperial city of Morocco and the medina of Fes, the souks, the oldest university in the world still in operation, and the oldest tannery in Africa. enjoy our Fes Medina Guided Tour and explore fes medina.Enjoy specialties and meet local artisans. Enter the historic medina and walk the maze of souks streets, discover the oldest university in the world and more during this guided tour of the city of Fez, you will walk in the alleys of the medina of Fez, authentic and traditional that lives to the rhythm of history, and discover its Koranic schools, its medersas (Attarine, Bounania, etc.). ), its fountains, its Andalusian style palaces, its mausoleum (Moulay Idriss II, Sidi Ahmed Tijani, etc.), the Al Karaouiyine University, the oldest in the world. Visit the many theme souks and numerous craft workshops, the famous tanners ‘quarter, the weavers’ quarter, the cabinet makers, etc. observing the age-old craftsmanship. The day includes lunch in a typical Moroccan restaurant in the heart of the Medina of Fez.
Guided Tour In Fes
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Fes Medina Guided Tour operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we has a range of other Day Trips From Fes designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours , packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE Fes Guided Tours IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Fes DEPART
Visit Fes, the cultural and the spiritual capital of Morocco, on this private, guided walking tour. Meet your professional city guide to start an amusing tour adventure, you will explore Fes on this 4 hours walking tour.
Guided Tour In Fes Highlights
- Walk the narrow streets of the fes Medina, authentic and traditional which live at the rhythm of yesteryear.
- Fez guide tours
- Discover its Koranic schools, its Medersas (Attarine, Bounania, etc.),
- Discover its fountains, its palaces of Andalusian style, its Mausoleum (Moulay Idriss II, Sidi Ahmed Tijani, etc.)
- Explore Al Karaouiyine University, the oldest in the world.
- Visit the many themed souks and numerous craft workshops, the famous tannery district, the financier's district, the weavers' quarter, the cabinetmakers, etc.
- Observing the centuries-old work of craftsmen