ONE DAY GUIDED CITY TOURS OF FES Medina SIGHTSEEING-Fes Medina walking tour
- 1 ONE DAY GUIDED CITY TOURS OF FES Medina SIGHTSEEING-Fes Medina walking tour
- 1.1 Fez Medina 1 Day Guided Walking Tour
Discover the main attractions of the oldest imperial city of Morocco and the medina of Fez, the souks, the oldest university in the world still in operation and the oldest tannery in Africa. enjoy our fes walking tour and explore fes medina in a 1-day trip and enjoy Our Fes walking Tour.
Enjoy specialties and meet local artisans. Enter the historic medina and walk the maze of souks streets, discover the oldest university in the world and more during this guided tour of the city of Fez, you will walk in the alleys of the medina of Fez, authentic and traditional that lives to the rhythm of history, and discover its Koranic schools, its medersas (Attarine, Bounania, etc.). ), its fountains, its Andalusian style palaces, its mausoleum (Moulay Idriss II, Sidi Ahmed Tijani, etc.), the Al Karaouiyine University, the oldest in the world. Visit the many theme souks and numerous craft workshops, the famous tanners ‘quarter, the weavers’ quarter, the cabinet makers, etc. observing the age-old craftsmanship. The day includes lunch in a typical Moroccan restaurant in the heart of the Medina of Fez.
Fes guided walking tour key detail :
- Duration: 1Days
- Destination: Fes Excursion
- Theme: Fes Walking Tours
- Departure: Around 8H30 in the morning
- Starting Location: Fes
- Ending Location: Fes
things to do in Fes fes walking tour:
- Walk the narrow streets of the fes Medina, authentic and traditional which live at the rhythm of yesteryear.
- fez guide tours
- Discover its Koranic schools, its Medersas (Attarine, Bounania, etc.),
- Discover its fountains, its palaces of Andalusian style, its Mausoleum (Moulay Idriss II, Sidi Ahmed Tijani, etc.)
- Explore Al Karaouiyine University, the oldest in the world.
- Visit the many themed souks and numerous craft workshops, the famous tannery district, the financier’s district, the weavers’ quarter, the cabinetmakers, etc.
- Observing the centuries-old work of craftsmen
full day sightseeing Fes Medina included:
- Pick up from hotel in Fes
- Transport in A/C vehicle or minibus
- English speaking experienced guide
- Guided tour in city and medina
- Drop off at your hotel at the end of a day trip
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Anything extra, tips
- fez walking map
Fez Medina 1 Day Guided Walking Tour
Visit Fes, the cultural and the spiritual capital of Morocco, on this private, guided walking tour. Meet your professional city guide to start an amusing tour adventure, you will explore Fes on this 4 hours walking tour.
1 Day Trip Around Fes Medina :
The Departure will be after your breakfast in your accommodation in Fes. you will have a full day sightseeing Fes Medina (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) by visiting the beautiful 14th century Medersa Bou Anania On now to the renowned Tanneries on the bank of the Oued Fes, despite the strong smell it is one of the most picturesque souks in Fez morocco. the medina is encircled by an unbroken line of ramparts and gates. A full-day tour of Fes, includes La Mederssa Attarine, Nejjarine fountain, and the mosques of El Karaouyine, Medersa Bou Inania, and Baba Jloud . after a splendid moment discovering fez morocco drop you off at your accommodation in fes.
GUIDED WALKING FES TOURS PRICES:
- 1pax: 220€
- 2 pax: 130€
- 3 pax: 110€
- 3 pax: 90€
- 4 pax: 86€
- 5 pax: 71€
- 6+pax: 60€ pp
check our recommended tours from fes, morocco
fes desert tours
tours from fes to marrakech
fes desert tours 2 days
fes to chefchaouen
overnight desert tour fes
[ctu_ultimate_oxi id=”2″][sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What is Fes famous for?” answer-0=”Fez, Morocco sometimes written as Fes, Morocco was the capital of the country until 1925 and has long been considered the spiritual home of the country. The Fez medina is one of the largest car-free zones in the world and is a UNESCO world heritage site.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”Is Fes worth visiting?” answer-1=”Fez el Bali is one of the main places where they are present. It is a true delicacy, and the butchers decorate their shop with camel heads and meat. It is quite honestly worth a visit” image-1=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”Is Fes Medina safe at night?” answer-3=”Marrakesh, Rabat and Fes are safer cities, but it’s best to stick to the well-lit tourist areas after dark. … In the Fes medina, people walk more on the left, if they follow any rule at all” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]