Family Morocco Tour – 8 Days
Family trip morocco 8 days
With Our Family Morocco Tour Take your Moroccan adventure! Marvel at the sights and sounds of Djemaa el Fna in Marrakech, morocco family vacation get to trek on camels into the Sahara and camp out amongst the rolling sand dunes, discover kasbah Ait Benhaddou and more! With plenty of free time for fun at the swimming pool and relaxation. This Family trip Morocco 8 days is designed for children aged 5 and over. An active adventure in the Moroccan wilderness exploring North Africa’s highest mountains and the world’s largest desert. Ride mules in the High Atlas and cycle the southern mountain slopes. Explore the great Morocco Sahara desert by camel, sleeping in a traditional Berber tent among the dunes. Finally, discover the ancient city of Marrakech and experience the evening street entertainment on the Djemma El Fna Square.
Related Tours :
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for family morocco tours 8 days operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other family morocco tour from Casablanca tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours, packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE Private family morocco tours 8 days IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Casablanca DEPART
Family trip morocco 8 days to discover the amazing imperial cities ( Casablanca, fez, Marrakech) Ouarzazate and Todra Gorges, camp in the Saharan desert and visit the kasbah Ait Benhaddou on this 8 days family morocco tour with teens aged 12 years and over.
Family Morocco Tour Highlights
- Enjoy Family Morocco Tour - 8 Days
- Marrakech Sightseeing – (Bahia Palace, Saadien tombs and the famous Djamaa el Fna ).
- Fez Sightseeing – the famous Karaouine Mosque (from outside) , the medersa Attaryne , the tomb of My Idriss (from outside ) and the artisans quarter (tannery, ….).
- Casablanca Sightseeing -mosque Hassan 2 (outside).
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.