Morocco Imperial Cities Tour From Marrakech
8 Days Tour From Marrakech To The Imperial Cities
Morocco Imperial Cities Tour From Marrakech, in these 8 days in morocco we will take you through Moroccan Imperial Cities, Marrakech City, Fez, Meknes, Rabat, and Casablanca. This 8 Days Tour From Marrakech is best for those who wanted to explore the rich heritage of desert and valley in Morocco with leisure along with their Culture; this is one of the most popular tourist circuits in Morocco spending 2 nights in Marrakech, 2 nights in Fez, 1 night in Meknes, 1 Night in Casablanca. Perfect 8 days tour in morocco.
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Days Tour From Marrakech To The Imperial Cities operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other Marrakech Desert Tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Private Tours, packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE 8 DAYS MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH MARRAKECH DEPART
Are you excited about exploring the deep south of Sahara tours Marrakech? then you’ve come to the right place. This meticulously Private 8 Days Tour From Marrakech is meant to open exceptional gates of lifetime experiences. From the beginning to the very end, you are subject to exploring some of the best highlights that Morocco desert tours have to offer. From the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests, the snowcapped High Atlas Mountains, the palm-dotted Ziz Valley, the Sahara Desert of Erg Chebbi with its glamping camping in addition to the epic journey on a camelback. The canyons, the Kasbahs, the mysterious Marrakech tourism are all in one embedded memory.
Morocco Imperial Cities Tour From Marrakech Highlights
- Enjoy Morocco tours in 8 Days.
- Marrakech Sightseeing – (Bahia Palace, Saadien tombs and the famous Djamaa el Fna ).
- Marrakech guided tours
- Atlas Mountains View – Tichka and telouate.
- Ouarzazate Sightseeing – Ait Benhaddou and Ounila Valley.
- Night in the desert Camp and Camel Trekking.
- Fez Sightseeing – the famous Karaouine Mosque (from outside) , the medersa Attaryne , the tomb of My Idriss (from outside ) and the artisans quarter (tannery, ….).
- Meknes Sightseeing – Bab Al Mansour – the mausoleum of Moulay Ismail.Volubilis Sightseeing
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery
- Casablanca Sightseeing -mosque Hassan 2 (outside).
- Rabat Visit Royal Palace, Hassan Tower, the Mausoleum of Mohamed 5 and the Kasbah.