Morocco Desert Tours From Rabat
Rabat Tours 7 Days
The Morocco Desert Tours From Rabat will lead you to discover the main sites of Rabat: such as the Kasbah of Oudaias, the Hassan Tower and the ruins of 200 columns, the Chellah Necropolis, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, the medina, and more! Chellah: or Sala Colonia is a necropolis and complex of ancient Roman Mauritania Tingitana and medieval ruins at the outskirts of Rabat, it is the most ancient human settlement on the mouth of the Bou Regreg River. get the best Rabat tour 7 days To Chefchaouen and offers you the chance to have a real desert experience, ride camels and spend the night in a beautiful desert camp and to discover the most interesting sites in Morocco such as Ifrane, Ceder forest in Azrou, Ziz valley, Gorges of todgha and Dades, Ait Benhaddou Kasbahs, Atlas mountains and so many more.
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Morocco Desert Tours From Rabat to Morocco imperial cities operated by trusted travel companies based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other Rabat Tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours, packages, and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE Rabat Tours 7 Days IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Rabat DEPART
We recommend this Rabat Tours 7 Days to Merzouga desert and Marrakech to everyone who wants to discover and experience the best things to see and do in Morocco travel attractions. That is to say, it is a great trip that match the 3 Moroccan imperial cities (Fes,meknes, Marrakech ). Experience desert camel ride and overnight stay at Merzouga luxury desert camp. Visit Dades valley and Ait Benhaddou Kasbah Ouarzazate. You will be amazed and leave Morocco with a suitcase full of amazing memories and experiences.
Morocco Desert Tours From Rabat Highlights
- Enjoy Morocco tours from rabat in 7Days.
- Rabat excursions
- Explore Chefchaouen Blue City
- Fez Sightseeing – the famous Karaouine Mosque (from outside) , the medersa Attaryne , the tomb of My Idriss (from outside ) and the artisans quarter (tannery, ….).
- Atlas Mountains View – Tichka and telouate.
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery