Tangier To Merzouga Tour
6 Days Desert Tours From Tangier
Looking for the proper Tangier To Merzouga Tour? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Guide Morocco Tours, we provide 6 Days Desert Tours From Tangier with unique and authentic experiences that allow you to really get a pity in this culturally and geographically diverse country. and that we make sure that any trip we create for you perfectly suits your interests, needs, and requirements. From Tangier City to the Blue Town, to the Atlas Mountains, the Sahara, and therefore the ancient imperial cities of Fez and Marrakesh, to guided day excursions of Marrakech, our customized experiences from Tangier tours 6 days to Marrakech will have you ever getting into the lives of locals and getting familiar with the food, culture, and traditions of this fascinating country. So what are you waiting for? accompany us on the journey of a lifetime and obtain to understand and love the Moroccan way of life.
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for a 12 Tangier To Merzouga Tour operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other tangier tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Private Tours, packages, and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
Note: The Private 6 Days Desert Tours From Tangier Is Available Every Day With Tangier Depart
The splendid 6 Days Desert Tours From Tangier while combining Tangier – Chefchaoeun & Marrakech via Desert is a blast! You will enjoy the tour so much, not only visiting beautiful places like Chefchaouen, Merzouga Sahara Desert, and Ait ben Haddou. You will experience the Camel ride in Erg Chebbi, Sunset & Sunrise, and spend the night at the magnificent Berber-style tent/Camp.
Tangier To Merzouga Tour Highlights
- Enjoy Tangier To Merzouga Tour in 6 Days.
- Fez Sightseeing – the famous Karaouine Mosque (from outside) , the medersa Attaryne , the tomb of My Idriss (from outside ) and the artisans quarter (tannery, ….).
- Ouarzazate Sightseeing – Ait Benhaddou and Ounila Valley.
- Rif Mountains Views
- Authentic Berber villages
- Night in the desert Camp and Camel Trekking.
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery