Rabat To Marrakech Tours 6 Days
Tour From Rabat To Marrakech Via Desert
The Rabat To Marrakech Tours will lead you to discover the main sites of Rabat: such as the Kasbah of Oudaias, the Hassan Tower and the ruins of 200 columns, and imperial morocco cities including desert Sahara activities,6 days to the imperial cities of Morocco. Tour From Rabat To Marrakech Via Desert offers you this tour to discover the most wonderful cities of Morocco Marrakech, Casablanca, Meknes, Rabat city tour, Fes, 6 Days Tour From Rabat To Marrakech Via Desert include camel excursion and overnight in the deep desert camp, Azrou, Ifrane, cedar forests where Macaque monkeys live, Ziz gorge, Todra gorge, Dades gorge, Rose Valley, Skoura Palmerie, Ouarzazate, World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou.
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Rabat To Marrakech Tours operated by trusted travel companies based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other Rabat Tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours, packages, and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
Note: The Private Rabat To Marrakech Tours 6 Days Is Available Every Day With Rabat Depart
Are you looking for a short tour itinerary from rabat? If it’s yes, check then the itinerary below. It may be something for you. This 6-day desert tour starts from Rabat to , Fes, Merzouga Desert,Marrakech, Casablanca, and Rabat.
Rabat To Marrakech Tours 6 Days Highlights
- Visit rabat
- Culture trip rabat
- Enjoy Morocco tours in 6 Days From Rabat.
- Ouarzazate Sightseeing – Ait Benhaddou and Ounila Valley.
- Atlas Mountains View – Tichka and telouate.
- Fez Sightseeing – the famous Karaouine Mosque (from outside) , the medersa Attaryne , the tomb of My Idriss (from outside ) and the artisans quarter (tannery, ….).
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery