6 Days Marrakech Desert Tours
Morocco Tour 6 Days
6 Days Marrakech Desert Tours To Fes and Casablanca via Merzouga desert is one of the best of Sahara desert tours from Marrakech. Nobody rushes within the desert. In one of the foremost visually stunning places on Earth, take some time to get the ways of the nomads that live there, watch the sunset over the sand and see stars in a way you’ve got never done before. Interact with the map and concentrate to ascertain where your adventure takes you. For further details click on the map’s top-left icon. celebrate exploring! Take a personal Marrakech desert tours 6 days and luxuriate in the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience the South of authentic Morocco in the absolute best way. Our private Morocco Tour 6 Days and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of Morocco – and have a very lovely experience
Are you excited about exploring the deep south of Sahara tours Marrakech? then you’ve come to the right place. This meticulously private 6 Days Marrakech Desert Tours to Fes is meant to open exceptional gates of lifetime experiences. From the beginning to the very end, you are subject to exploring some of the best highlights that Morocco desert tours have to offer. From the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests, the snowcapped High Atlas Mountains, the palm-dotted Ziz Valley, the Sahara Desert of Erg Chebbi with its glamping camping in addition to the epic journey on a camelback. The canyons, the Kasbahs, the mysterious Marrakech tourism are all in one embedded memory.
Marrakech Desert Tours 6 Days Highlights
- Enjoy Morocco desert and oasis in 6 Days.
- Marrakech Sightseeing.
- Marrakech guided tours
- Fes Sightseeing
- Casablanca Sightseeing
- Atlas Mountains View – Tichka and telouate.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Exploring Ait Ben Haddou's UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah and Kasbah Telouet
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery
- Sahara desert Sightseeing, Dades valley, Todgha Gorge, Erg Chebbi. Overnight in a Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi (tents with communal toilets) – Showers provided at the camp operator's lodge in the morning – Breakfast and dinner are provided.