Rabat To Chefchaouen Tour
9 Days Rabat Desert Tour
Rabat To Chefchaouen Tour escorted by a local guide visiting Chefchaoune, Fes, and Marrakech, with a camel trek into the 9 Days Rabat Desert Tour and visit the Todra gorges, Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, and the High Atlas Mountains, will lead you to discover the main sites of Rabat: such as the Kasbah of Oudaias, the Hassan Tower and the ruins of 200 columns, it is the most ancient human settlement on the mouth of the Bou Regreg River. get the Rabat To Chefchaouen Tour and Fes, At Guide Morocco tours, we offer the best Private Rabat tours and luxury Rabat Desert tours via Merzouga Desert.
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Rabat To Chefchaouen Tour operated by trusted travel companies based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other Rabat Tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Private Tours, packages, and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE 9 Days Rabat Desert Tour IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Rabat DEPART
Guide Morocco Tours Offer the 9 Days Rabat Desert Tour and are one of the long tours in Morocco, a tour with a blend of culture, nature, and adventure
Rabat To Chefchaouen Tour Highlights
- Rabat Guided Tour
- Marrakech Sightseeing – (Bahia Palace, Saadien tombs and the famous Djamaa el Fna ).
- Ouarzazate Sightseeing – Ait Benhaddou and Ounila Valley.
- Chefchaouen Sightseeing
- Fez Sightseeing – the famous Karaouine Mosque (from outside) , the medersa Attaryne , the tomb of My Idriss (from outside ) and the artisans quarter (tannery, ….).
- Atlas Mountains View – Tichka and telouate.
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery