6 DAYS TOUR FROM TANGIER TO MARRAKECH
- 1 6 DAYS TOUR FROM TANGIER TO MARRAKECH
- 2 6 DAYS TOUR FROM TANGIER TO DESERT itinerary:
- 2.1 Day 1: Tanger – Chefchaouen – Fes
- 2.2 Day 2: Chefchaouen – Volubilis – Meknes – Fes
- 2.3 Day 3: Fes Sightseeing
- 2.4 Day 4: Fes – Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2.5 Day 5: Merzouga – Todgha gorges – Dades gorges
- 2.6 Day 6: Dades valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
- 3 Guide Morocco Tours
- 3.1 Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
- 3.1.1 We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt
Morocco Desert Experience
morocco tours from tangier: Looking for the proper Moroccan holiday from Tangier to Marrakesh? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Guide Morocco Tours, we provide unique and authentic experiences that allow you to really get a pity this culturally and geographically diverse country. and that we make sure that any trip we create for you perfectly suits your interests, needs, and requirements. From Tangier City to the Blue Town, to the Atlas Mountains, the Sahara and therefore the ancient imperial cities of Fez and Marrakesh, to guided day excursions of Marrakech, our customized experiences from Tangier to Marrakech 6 days Trip will have you ever getting into the lives of locals and getting familiar with the food, culture, and traditions of this fascinating country. So what are you waiting for? accompany us on the journey of a lifetime and obtain to understand and love the Moroccan way of life!
the splendid 6 days morocco desert tour while combining Tangier – chefchaoeun & Marrakech via Desert is a blast! You will enjoy the tour so much, not only visiting beautiful places like Chefchaouen, Merzouga Sahara Desert, and Ait ben Haddou. You will experience the Camel ride in Erg Chebbi, Sunset & Sunrise and spend the night at magnificent Berber-style tent/Camp.
6 DAYS TOUR FROM TANGIER TO MARRAKECH via Desert DETAIL:
- Duration – 6 Days 5 and Nights
- Skip the Lines
- starting location:tangier
- ending location:marrakech
- destination: Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- Available – Fill Booking Form to Reserve
- Live Guide (optional )
- Departure Location From tangier Airport or Accommodation.
things to do in Tangier 6 days morocco desert tour
- Fes Sightseeing
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit Azrou cedar forest
- Middle Atlas
- chefchaouen bleu city visit
- Sahara Camel trek excursion
- Overnight desert camp
- Draa Valley
- Free time to walk in Todra gorges
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
Not Included :
- Airline tickets
- & Drinks and Lunchs
6 Days Tangier desert tours Included:
- Private Transportation with A/C ( 4×4 or Minibus )
- Professional Driver / Guide
- Hotels (Dinner & Breakfast )
- Camel trekking in the desert
- Customized and flexible stops
- Night in Nomad Tents in desert
- Sand Boarding in dunes
6 DAYS TOUR FROM TANGIER TO DESERT itinerary:
This splendid 6 days Morocco tour while combining Tangier & Marrakech via Sahara Desert is a blast! You will enjoy the tour so much, not only visiting beautiful places like Chefchaouen, fes, Meknes, Merzouga Sahara Desert, and Ait ben Haddou. You will experience the Camel ride in Erg Chebbi, Sunset & Sunrise and spend the night at magnificent Berber-style tent/Camp.
Day 1: Tanger – Chefchaouen – Fes
We pick you up from your hotel at 09:00 am. We drive through Rif mountains to Chefchaouen city where we will stop and walk through its beautiful blue streets and explore the magic of this blue pearl. After lunch, we will drive to Fes where we spend the 1st night of this tour.
Day 2: Chefchaouen – Volubilis – Meknes – Fes
After breakfast in the Riad our journey starts towards Volubilis, crossing several Rif villages and beautiful countryside, we stop in Volubilis to discover the Roman ruins and we learn about the Moroccan BC history, then we will drive to Meknes city, (the 17th-century heritage) where we will stop for lunch. The afternoon is time to visit the historical sites of Medina such as Bab el Mansour, Moulay Ismail Mausoleum. Later on we head to Fes city where we will spend the night.
Day 3: Fes Sightseeing
Today is for exploring the oldest city of Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. Our visit starts by visiting the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish headquarter, the first Mellah ever built in as well as the most interesting sites of Fes with a professional guide. Overnight in Fes
Day 4: Fes – Sahara Desert Merzouga
After breakfast. We continue driving via Ifran and Azrou. We make a stop at the forests of cedar to see local apes. We reach Midelt in the midday, such a perfect time and place for lunch. It is known for the production of apple fruit. Then, we pass via Tizi n Talghomt To Errachidia and Ziz Valley. We keep on moving ahead to Erfoud. We reach Merzouga desert where we will start a camel ride for 45 minutes before we get to our desert camp where we spend the night. After dinner, local Berbers will entertain you with the music of their traditional drums.
Day 5: Merzouga – Todgha gorges – Dades gorges
In the early morning, you wake up and enjoy desert sunrise over the dunes. Then we trek camels back to the hotel where we have lunch and. We drive towards Rissani which is one of the oldest towns I the area, we will visit its old traditional market, then we drive to Todra gorges where we have lunch, afterward, we will have a walk through the marvelous canyons. In the afternoon we will drive to Dades valley where we will stop for the scenic landscapes. we check in our hotel in Dades valley.
Day 6: Dades valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
After breakfast in a panoramic view of the valley, we will drive back to the main road of the valley of Roses. Then, we go to Skoura and keep on to Ouarzazate. It is touted as “the Hollywood of Africa”. We will eat lunch at Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. It is the largest Kasbah in Morocco as well as categorizing as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Later on, we drive in the pass of Tishka. In the late afternoon, we drop you in your accommodation in Marrakech.
NOTE: The 6 days tangier to Marrakech desert tours available every day.
check our recommended Tangier, Morocco
- Morocco Sahara desert tours from Marrakech
- fes to Sahara desert distance
- morocco desert experience
- Sahara desert from Tangier
- Tangier to Sahara desert distance
Please fill in all the fields, having all the information makes it easy to provide the best solutions for your travel planning
Guide Morocco Tours
Our Team is at your service to answer any questions, give you detailed quotes about tours, and advise about the best times and places to visit. Whether you’re thinking about leading a tour or simply have questions, we’re here to help.