Imlil Marrakech Day Trip from Marrakech
- 1 Imlil Marrakech Day Trip from Marrakech
- 1.1 Full day trip to Imlil valley AND Atlas mountains from Marrakech Itinerary:
- 2 Guide Morocco Tours
- 2.1 Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
- 2.1.1 We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt
Escape the heat of Marrakech and drive into the Atlas Mountains on a full-day tour to Imlil from Marrakech and atlas mountains. Ride a mule and pass Berber villages and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take a short walk with your driver before driving back to Marrakech.
Atlas mountains and imlil day trip is one of the most spectacular Marrakech day trips if you desire to get out of the city and delve in the authentic and rural side of Morocco. We will start our Imlil day trip at 09 am from Marrakech by a 4WD vehicle or minivan for a 2-hour drive south up the Moulay Brahim Gorges, and the Berber village of Asni very popular for its weekly market every Saturday then to Imlil morocco.
Imlil Marrakech is a small village at the foothills of the highest mountains in Morocco Toubkal mountain. Imlil Morocco is the center to hire mountain guides and mules due to its unique position and its connection to several Berber villages and a very popular start point of treks and hikes for climbing Toubkal mountain. Arrival to Imlil waterfalls here we shall leave our vehicle to take mules for around 40 minutes towards the south to the Berber village of Aroumd (Aremd) (1843m) set in the upper-level foothills of the Western High Atlas mountains, the main trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions to get our lunch which will be served in a Berber house in the village of Aroumd. Afterward, you can take a short walk before we return to Marrakech.
Imlil and High Atlas Mountains Full Day Trip key detail :
- Duration: 1Days
- Departure: Around 8H30 in the morning
- Starting Location: Marrakech
- Ending Location: Marrakech
Things To Do in IMLIL Valley & ATLAS MOUNTAINS DAY TRIP:
- Travel to the mountain village of Imlil on a full-day tripl
- Discover the stark, beautiful scenery of the High Atlas
- Imlil waterfall
- Mount a mule to climb from Imlil to Aroumd
- imlil morocco hiking
- Enjoy a traditional meal in a Berber home.
- Visit a weekly Berber market ( Asni Market on Saturdays )
- See Berber villages and get a glimpse of local life
- imlil trekking
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable local guide
Imlil Marrakech and Atlas Mountains day trip included:
- Pick-up from your hotel, riad, or accommodation in Marrakech.
- Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech
- Transport: A/C 4×4 Toyota Tx Prado or a spacious minivan for groups
- English speaking driver and host
- Lunch is included in a Berber house in Aroumd village
- Mules to go to the foothills of Toubkal Mountain to have lunch in a berber house.
- Possibility to have a hiking guide instead of the mules
- Nontouristic area
- No forced shopping or tourist traps
Full day trip to Imlil valley AND Atlas mountains from Marrakech Itinerary:
1 Day Trip To Imlil Valley :
Take a day out from the busy and hot city Marrakech to Imlil Valley and the Atlas Mountains. Drive into the Atlas Mountains,on a day tour to Imlil waterfalls and the Atlas Mountains. Ride a mule or take a short trek and pass Berber villages and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house after you will have a short walk to meet your driver then take the road back to Marrakech.
Departure from Marrakech early morning, towards the high Atlas Mountains via Tahnaouet (local market on Tuesdays), Valley Ghighaya, Moulay Brahim gorges, Asni (market on Saturdays) then between terraced fields of vegetables, fruit trees walnuts & cherries arrival to imlil valley morocco 1740m, welcoming by a local guide with glass of mint tea, then riding mules or walking through berber villages ( Ait Souka, Targa Imoula, Tagadirte, between fields of fruit trees walnut, cherries, apples, vegetables, then passing by a waterfall before climbing to Armed village 1900m lunch at berber family with a view on the highest peak in North Africa Toubkal 4167m, visiting the village one of the oldest in massif, then going back down by the western way overlooking the Ait Mizane valley ancient irrigated terraced fields, passing by Ashien & imlil villages before the centre, end of trek & heading than imlil to marrakech and end of day trip .
Ourika Valley Day Trip Pricing:
2 – 3 Pax70€ per person
4 – 6 Pax50€ per person
6 – 8 Pax45€ per person
Please fill in all the fields, having all the information makes it easy to provide the best solutions for your travel planning
Guide Morocco Tours
Our Team is at your service to answer any questions, give you detailed quotes about tours, and advise about the best times and places to visit. Whether you’re thinking about leading a tour or simply have questions, we’re here to help.