1 DAY EXCURSION FROM CASABLANCA TO FES
- 1 1 DAY EXCURSION FROM CASABLANCA TO FES
- 1.1 one day tour Casablanca to fez
- 1.2 1 DAY EXCURSION FROM CASABLANCA TO FES Itinerary
one day tour Casablanca to fez
Fez was the capital of modern Morocco until 1925. The city has two old medinas, the larger of which is Fes el Bali. It is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is believed to be one of the world’s largest car-free urban areas. Al-Qarawiyyin, founded in AD 859, is the oldest continuously functioning madrasa in the world. The city has been called the “Mecca of the West” and the “Athens of Africa”, we offer day trips from Casablanca to fes to explores fes city.
Fez day trip from Casablanca you will have the chance to admire the instrument makers’ souk before arriving at the Mzara of the ancient sovereign Moulay Idriss situated at the place where he took the decision to build the town. Then you’ll arrive in En-Nejjarine Square and the cabinet makers’ souk. The magnificent carved Foundouk on the square houses the Museum of Wooden Arts and Crafts. Next to it, you can admire the most visited and revered attraction in Fès: The Moulay Idriss Zaouïa, Your walk continues on to Es-Seffarine Square, the coppersmith square, and then to the tanners’ quarter situated just before the Andalusian quarter with its mosque and the Es-Sahrij Medersa.
Private Day Trip From Casablanca To Fez key detail
- Duration: 1Days
- Departure: Around 8H30 in the morning
- Starting Location: Casablanca
- Ending Location: Casablanca
things to do in Fes day Trip
- Take advantage of a private visit to the city of Fez and explore essential places: the medina of Fez (historic center), the new city and the royal district
- Visit the old medina of Fez or Fez El Bali: the historic center of Fez.
- Visit the El-Qaraouiyyîn Mosque and discover one of the oldest universities in the world.
- Go to Chouara, the tanners’ district in Fez.
- guided tour fes medina
- visit the Merinid Tombs in the royal quarter.
1 DAY EXCURSION FROM CASABLANCA TO FES included
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the day trip
- Pick up & Drop off at your casablanca accommodation
- things to do near Casablanca morocco airport
- A local guide to take you on a walk to fes Morocco city.
1 DAY EXCURSION FROM CASABLANCA TO FES Itinerary
The drive will pick you up from your accommodation in Casablanca Morocco the drive to fes morocco, you will visit the sightseeing Fes Medina (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) by visiting the beautiful 14th-century Medersa Bou Anania On now to the renowned Tanneries on the bank of the Oued Fes, despite the strong smell it is one of the most picturesque souks in Fez. The medina is encircled by an unbroken line of ramparts and gates. A full-day tour of Fes includes La Madrasa Attarine, Nejjarine fountain, and the mosques of El Karaouyine, Medersa Bou Inania, and Baba Jloud. After exploring Fes head back to Casablanca.Fes day trip from Casablanca
Guided tour fes medina prices:
- 1pax: 270€
- 2 pax: 170€
- 3 pax: 155€
- 3 pax: 140€
- 4 pax: 95€
- 5 pax: 85€
- 6+pax: 75€ pp