Essaouira Desert Tour 9 Days Via Fes-Chefchaouen|Essaouira Tours
- 1 Essaouira Desert Tour 9 Days Via Fes-Chefchaouen|Essaouira Tours
- 2 TOUR 9 DAYS TO ATLANTIC COAST AND DESERT & IMPERIAL CITIES FROM ESSAOUIRA :
- 2.1 Day 1 : Essaouira – Marrakech
- 2.2 Day 2 : Marrakech – Dades valley
- 2.3 Day 3 : Dades valley – Merzouga
- 2.4 Day 4 : Merzouga – Fes
- 2.5 Day 5 : Fes – Fes
- 2.6 Day 6 : Fes – Chefchaouen
- 2.7 Day 7 : Chefchouen – Chefchaouen
- 2.8 Day 8 : Chefchaouen – Casablanca
- 2.9 Day 9 : Casablanca – Essaouira
- 3 Guide Morocco Tours
- 3.1 Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
- 3.1.1 We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt
Essaouira or Mogador is located on the western coast of Morocco. It is a small, sleepy town that has gained some prominence lately as a getaway from Marrakech. Today, the city retains a small-town feel but it wasn’t always this way. Essaouira Morocco cannot leave you indifferent. Its ramparts hit by the waves of the Atlantic, its white facades with blue shutters, all its carved doors and its lively souks make it a delightful protected medina Essaouira with which one quickly falls in love.enjoy Essaouira morocco riads.
Note: At Guide Morocco Tours, we offer the best private standard tours from Essaouira to Sahara desert and luxury tours Essaouira marrakech via Merzouga DESERT ,and best Essaouira to marrakech desert tours price with amazing services,and excursion Essaouira day tours activities included.
Also, We offer private day trip from marrakech to essaouira
9 Days Desert Tour from Essaouira key detail :
- Duration: 9 Days and 8 Nights
- Departure : Around 8H30 in the morning
- Starting Location : Essaouira
- Ending Location : Essaouira
What You’ll Do on Essaouira tours to shara desert 9 days activities:
- Cross the high Atlas Mountains
- Visit The kasbah Ait-Benhaddou
- Free time from now and then
- Sahara Camel trek tour
- Drive past the road of 1001 Kasbahs
- Tour in comfortable 4×4 vehicle with A/C
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Private tour with experienced driver/guide.
- Optional visit of Ouarzazate film studio
- Chefchaouen city visite
Essaouira To sahara desert tour Via Chefchaouen 9 days included:
- ✓ Vehicle, Comfortable car
- ✓Fuel tank
- ✓Sunset &Camel trekking in Erg chebbi dunes
- ✓Berber music at night around the fire under stars in Erg Chegaga luxury desert camp
- ✓Sandboarding in Erg chebbi dunes
- ✓Pick up &Drop off
- NOT INCLUDED
- ✗Entrance fee
- ✗And items of personal nature
TOUR 9 DAYS TO ATLANTIC COAST AND DESERT & IMPERIAL CITIES FROM ESSAOUIRA :
We organize guided 9 days Morocco desert trip with hotel pick up. 6 days Desert Tour from Essaouira to Sahara in Morocco camel trip
• Price from 1050€ per person (the price changes depending on the number of travelers and season)
Day 1 : Essaouira – Marrakech
The drive will pick you up from your accommodation in Essaouira and head to Marrakech, by passing a great road, seeing the goats climbing up and down the argen trees, arriving Marrakech, you have a visit of Marrakech, overnight at your accommodation in Marrakech.
Day 2 : Marrakech – Dades valley
After your Breakfast leaving Marrakech, head to Dades Valley through Tizi n Tichka crossing the high Atlas Mountains the traditional High Atlas Berber villages. Arriving to Ouarzazate city visit the cinemas studios and Kasbah Taourirt. Continue the way to Dades gorges through Skoura and roses valley, You will spend the night in a traditional Berber Kasbah in Dades Valley.
Day 3 : Dades valley – Merzouga
In the morning After breakfast, start the road to Merzouga desert. by crossing Bomalne Dades, then reaching Tinghir, visit Todra Gorges, after exploring we will continue the road to Merzouga, lunch in the road, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud in which we’ll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet, and then we continue to Merzouga, arriving Merzouga, ride Camels and cross the golden sands and see the Magical sunset. Overnight and dinner in Berber tent under starry sky.
Day 4 : Merzouga – Fes
This Morning wake up to Have an opportunity to climb the sand dunes and see a splendid sunrise, then riding camels back to the hotel for a shower and breakfast, start the road to Fes passing Rachidia, Midelt, and Azro, see the monkeys and continue to Ifran known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty, take the pictures, then heading to Fes. Overnight at your hotel or Riad in Fes.
Day 5 : Fes – Fes
A full day sightseeing Fes Medina (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) by visiting the beautiful 14th century Medersa Bou Anania On now to the renowned Tanneries on the bank of the Oued Fes, despite the strong smell it is one of the most picturesque souks in Fez. the medina is encircled by an unbroken line of ramparts and gates. A full day tour of Fes, includes La Mederssa Attarine, Nejjarine fountain, and the mosques of El Karaouyine, Medersa Bou Inania, and Baba Jloud.
Day 6 : Fes – Chefchaouen
In the morning take off to Chefchaouen by passing Meknes and visit the mosque, Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail,Bab al-Mansour, Moulay Idriss, lunch in road, heading Volubilis and visit the roman ruins it is a partly excavated Berber and Roman city in Morocco. head to Chefchaouen bleu city, overnight at your accommodation in Chefchaouen.
Day 7 : Chefchouen – Chefchaouen
A full Free day sightseeing in Chefchaouen , you will have a free time to explore the blue city and its beauty.
Day 8 : Chefchaouen – Casablanca
In the Morning after breakfast drive to Casablanca crossing Rabat , arriving Rabat you will visit Hassan tower, Kasbah of the Udayas and Royal Palace ( if you have guide included ), and have a lunch in Rabat, then drive to Casablanca. Arriving drop you off at your accommodation.
Day 9 : Casablanca – Essaouira
After your breakfast drive to Essaouira bypassing Oualidia arriving El Jadida visit old city Portuguese Cistern. El Jadida has an oldest Berber name is Mazagan, it was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. then continue the road to Essaouira. Overnight at your accommodation in Essaouira.
Important Note: Our proposal Essaouira Tours can be modified and designed according to your requirements and needs, so feel free to contact us.Enjoy Our recomonded Morocco tours From Essaouira☞ Day trip to essaouira from marrakech☞ Day trips from marrakech☞ Essaouira food tour☞ Morocco tours from marrakech
Please fill in all the fields, having all the information makes it easy to provide the best solutions for your travel planning
Guide Morocco Tours
Our Team is at your service to answer any questions, give you detailed quotes about tours, and advise about the best times and places to visit. Whether you’re thinking about leading a tour or simply have questions, we’re here to help.