Marrakech To Fes Desert Tours
- 1 Marrakech To Fes Desert Tours
- 1.1 Marrakech To Fes 3-Day Desert Tour
- 1.2 Details of the Marrakech to fes 3 day desert tour:
- 1.3 3 Day Marrakech to Fes desert trip itinerary:
- 1.4 Day 1: Marrakech – Atlas Mountains – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Skoura
- 1.5 Day 2: Skoura – Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Erg Chebbi
- 1.6 Day 3: Erg Chebbi – Midelt – Ifrane – Fes
- 2 Guide Morocco Tours
- 2.1 Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
- 2.1.1 We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt
Marrakech To Fes 3-Day Desert Tour
In This 3 days luxury desert tour from Marrakech package will take you through The Atlas Mountains, Ait Benhaddou Unesco heritage and southern valleys to the Erg Chebbi in the Desert Of Merzouga. This package is best for those who have limited time in hand before leaving Morocco and wanted to explore the rich heritage of southern cities in Morocco, this is one of the most popular tourist circuits in Morocco. luxury Sahara desert tour from Marrakech.
Book Your best Marrakech to fes desert tour Via Merzouga with Guide Morocco Tours, We have a shared & Marrakech to fes desert tour private & Marrakech to fes desert tour luxury option, 3-10 Days tours from Marrakech to fes via Desert. Feel Free To Contact us for your options :).
Details of the Marrakech to fes 3 day desert tour:
- Duration – 3 Days 2 and Nights
- Skip the Lines
- Instant Confirmation
- Available – Fill Booking Form to Reserve
- Live Guide (optional )
- Departure Location From Marrakech.
What You’ll Do in the Luxury Marrakech to fes desert tour.
- Enjoy Marrakech, Atlas Mountains, Valleys and golden dunes of the Desert in 3 Days.
- Sahara desert Sightseeing, Dades valley, Todgha Gorge, Erg Chebbi.
- Ait Benhaddou World heritage Sightseeing
- Skoura Sightseeing.
- Morocco Sahara Desert Sightseeing – Camel Ride, luxury Desert Camp.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious culture of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation in your whole tour.
3 days Marrakech to fes desert tour included:
✓Sunset &Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi dunes
✓Berber music at night around the fire under stars in Erg Chebbi luxury desert camp
✓Sandboarding in Erg Chebbi dunes
✓Pick up &Drop off
✗And items of personal nature
or see our other morocco tours here
3 Day Marrakech to Fes desert trip itinerary:
The Marrakech to Fes Desert Trip is popular Morocco desert tour, connecting these two imperial cities passing through beautiful ancient villages, the Sahara desert, and amazing expansive landscapes. The distance Marrakech Fes is about 530 kilometers and you’ll have to spend at least two nights and 3 days on the road. With exceptional local food, unbelievable scenery, and ancient villages dating thousands of years and still being used today. The Marrakech to Fes desert tours is an experience not be missed.
Day 1: Marrakech – Atlas Mountains – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Skoura
Marrakech to fez day trips start with Departure from Marrakech at 8am in the morning to Ouarzazate through the Tichka Pass (2260m above sea level) first stop for photos will be in Tichka, Or you will enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Berber villages below the Atlas Mountains. After we continue to visit the Ksabah of Ait ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.then we take the road to Ouarzazate then visit the movie studios and kasbah Taourirte the residence of the pasha of Marrakech is a symbol of the time of the lords of the Atlas. Then, the day continues to Skoura oisis To spend the night
Day 2: Skoura – Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Erg Chebbi
after breakfast road starts from the oasis of skoura to the valley of the roses, then head towards Todra Gorges: a massive fault, rising to 200m in a narrow valley, thickly dotted with palm groves and Berber Villages. After lunch in the gorge, we go further into the Sahara to Merzouga which has the largest natural underground body of water in all Morocco and stands on the edge of the great sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. Dinner and overnight in hotel in Merzouga. In the afternoon, you will mount your camel to cross the dunes and discover one of the secrets of the ‘sea of sand’. Our stop will be in a virgin oasis. Enjoy the silence of the desert, appreciate the natural beauty surrounding you and watch the majestic sunset. Spend the evening under a canopy of stars, twinkling with an intensity you may never have seen before. Sleep in traditional Berber tents.
Day 3: Erg Chebbi – Midelt – Ifrane – Fes
After breakfast in the desert, we depart to Rissani where we visit the traditional Berber suq and the ruined Kasbah of Sijilmassa Leaving Rissani we travel through the Ziz Valley and Errachidia. We will stop en route for lunch before reaching Azrou where there is a cedar forest which is home to a troupe of Barbary apes.
This is just suggested travel itinerary for Marrakech To Fes Desert Tours operated by trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we has a range of other tours from Marrakech designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours , packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
check our recommended tours :
- marrakech to fes desert tour 2 days
- shared marrakech to fes desert tour
- Morocco Desert Tours from Marrakech
- Marrakech excursions and day tours
Please fill in all the fields, having all the information makes it easy to provide the best solutions for your travel planning
Guide Morocco Tours
Our Team is at your service to answer any questions, give you detailed quotes about tours, and advise about the best times and places to visit. Whether you’re thinking about leading a tour or simply have questions, we’re here to help.